ACS monitoring badge is the most cost effective monitoring
solution for health care workers or industrial factory workers who
work in environments where there is an occupational risk of exposure
to harmful chemicals.
- Same badge for 15 minute (STEL) or 8 hour sampling (TWA).
- All inclusive Price for Badge, Analysis and Report
- Report by Phone, Fax or email -- Original report by mail.
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH Accuracy Requirements.
- Validated Analytical Methods
- AIHA-LAP, LLC and New York ELAP Accredited Laboratory-Fully Reviewed
- ACS Vapor Monitors have been used for 30 years in US and many
How it works:
The ACS badge sampling involves no liquid and mechanical pumps.
Workers can clip the badge near the breathing zone to measure
personal exposure or place it in a room to measure area
concentration. Record stop time and end time. Mail the badge to ACS
Lab in the envelope provided. The analysis reports are available
within 48 hours after the samples have been received.
Periodic monitoring of personnel and room concentration is
recommended to monitor workers who are exposed to harmful
The general OSHA protocol for personal exposure monitoring is to
do two tests more than one week apart. If both results are low, then
periodic testing should be done at intervals no more than one year
apart. In a one-year period each person who is exposed to the
chemical as a regular part of their job should be tested.
We offer many types of monitoring badges. If you need to monitor
chemicals that are not listed below, please contact us.
Here are some common vapor monitors used in health care
- Sterilization Department
- Histology Department
- Pathology Department
- Operating Rooms
- Clinical Lab
- Endoscopy Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Kidney Dialysis Centers
- Veterinary Hospitals